Vegetable soup made with organic and low-fat
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 2 potatoes, diced
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cans of diced tomatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh herbs such as thyme or parsley (optional)
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the onion, garlic, carrots, and celery and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add the potatoes, zucchini, vegetable broth, diced tomatoes, salt, pepper, and fresh herbs (if using).
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce heat and let simmer for about 30 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- Use an immersion blender to puree the soup until smooth.
- Serve hot and enjoy!