Rocky Road Brownies
- 1 batch of your favorite brownie recipe (homemade or store-bought)
- 2 cups of mini marshmallows
- 1 cup of chopped nuts (such as almonds, walnuts, or pecans)
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips
- Prepare your brownie recipe as directed and bake in a 9x13 inch pan.
- Once the brownies are finished baking and have cooled for a few minutes, sprinkle the marshmallows, nuts, and chocolate chips over the top.
- Return the pan to the oven and bake for an additional 5-7 minutes, or until the marshmallows are lightly toasted and the chocolate chips are melted.
- Let the brownies cool completely before cutting and serving.