Cheesecake Brownies are a dessert that combines the flavors and textures of both cheesecake and brownies. It is made by layering a creamy cheesecake mixture over a chocolate brownie batter, and then swirled together before baking. The resulting treat is a rich and decadent combination of the creamy texture of cheesecake and the fudgy texture of a brownie. Cheesecake brownies are typically made by making a batch of brownie batter, spreading it in a pan, then adding a layer of cheesecake mixture on top and swirling it together with a knife before baking. They can be garnished with whipped cream, chocolate shavings, or fresh berries before serving.
Cheesecake Brownies are a delicious combination of two classic desserts: brownies and cheesecake. They are made by layering a creamy cheesecake mixture over a chocolate brownie batter and then swirled together before baking. The result is a rich and decadent treat that combines the creamy texture of cheesecake with the fudgy texture of a brownie.
To make Cheesecake Brownies, you will need:
- 1 batch of your favorite brownie recipe (homemade or store-bought)
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease a 9x9 inch baking pan.
- Prepare your brownie recipe as directed and pour half of the batter into the prepared pan.
- In a separate bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sugar, egg, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Carefully spoon the cream cheese mixture over the brownie batter in the pan, spreading it evenly.
- Drop spoonfuls of the remaining brownie batter over the cream cheese mixture and use a knife to create a swirl pattern.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let the brownies cool completely before cutting and serving.
You can garnish the cheesecake brownies with whipped cream, chocolate shavings, or fresh berries if desired. Enjoy your delicious cheesecake brownies!